Check-in: 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
6:00 to 8:00 p.m. by appointment only
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
OFFICE HOURS Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday: Closed
RATES are based on 1 or 2 guests (regardless of age and size) and exclude taxes. All charges are subject to Hawaii taxes GET (4.167%) and TAT (10.25% effective Jan. 1, 2018); and international cc conversion fees. Rates are subject to change without advance notice. The cottages are not furnished with kitchens, in-room refrigerators or appliances, roll-aways or portable cribs.
PARKING is free and limited to one vehicle per cottage, as parking spaces are limited.
MEALS are not included in the rate. Breakfast and lunch dining is available at the Cafe, located on the property.
UPCOUNTRY LOCATION We are located in a rural area, known as Upcountry Maui. We are not a resort, and have no resort amenities.
CLIMATE Temperatures are typically cool and comfortable at our 3,300 foot elevation. The cottages have no A/C.
KAHULUI AIRPORT We are located 28 minutes or 16.3 miles (26.23 km) from the Kahului airport.
NEARBY DINING There are several dining choices within 10-15 minutes. Recommendations provided upon request.
HALEAKALĀ NATIONAL PARK Our location is 25 minutes or 10.7 miles (17.22 km) from the Park entrance. An additional 20 minute drive within the Park takes you to the 10,023 foot (3,055 m) summit look-out, call Puʻu Ulaʻula. A total of 45 minutes from our location to the summit.
HALEAKALĀ SUNRISE A WARM jacket, long pants and shoes are needed. Temperatures before sunrise are regularly below freezing. The Inn does not provide clothing and absolutely prohibits the removal of linen, bedding/blankets from the cottage for any reason. CLICK HERE: HALEAKALĀ NATIONAL PARK REQUIRES RESERVATIONS TO VIEW THE SUNRISE.
LAUNDRY FACILITY There are no laundry facilities on the property. There is a laundromat approximately 10 minutes distance, located at Pukalani Terrace shopping center.
DRIVING FROM HANA TO KULA The drive-time from Hana to our location is approximately 2.5 hours from both directions/routes.
– Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a cottage and check-in.
– Payment in full at the time of booking to secure a reservation.
– Accepted Payment: Visa and MasterCard only
– Third Party Credit Cards: A Credit Card Authorization Form is required if the reservation will be paid by a party other than the incoming guest(s). A credit card authorization form will be emailed upon request. The form must be completed and faxed directly to the Inn, prior to reservation processing and confirmation.
– Cancellation notice at least 30 days prior to arrival for a refund, less a nonrefundable $35 per night cancellation service fee per cottage.
– Cancellation within 30 days results in forfeiture of the entire amount paid (bookings made within the 30 day period apply).
– No shows/late-arrivals/early departures/or cancellations on or after the scheduled arrival date will be charged the entire amount of the reserved stay with taxes. No-shows on the arrival date, without prior notice, will cancel the entire reserved stay. There are no refunds or credits for unused nights; reservations are not transferable to another party or another date.
– We are a small establishment far from the resort areas and cancellations impact us greatly. We ask that you take responsibility for your reservation and thank you for understanding.
– Notification must be made in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
– Note: Consider the purchase of travel insurance if your travel plans are not firm or to cover unexpected circumstances that may arise.
– Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
– Valid government issued photo ID matching the guest name(s) on the reservation.
– A valid credit or debit card matching the guest name of the reservation to authorize a refundable deposit-hold to cover guest incurred incidentals and/or fees after during the stay.
– Only registered guests are permitted on the premises and in the cottage over-night.
– At Check-in: 1) Additional guests (3rd person) that were not included on the original reservation will not be permitted in double occupancy cottages. 2) There will be a $50/night charge for an additional guest (3rd person) not included in the original reservation for cottages able to accommodate 3 guests.
– Check-ins after scheduled times are subject to a late arrival fee.
– Late show Check-ins after 8:00 pm will be charged a late arrival fee of $50.
CHECK-OUT No late check-outs. We ask that guests depart on-time, so our housekeeping staff can prepare to welcome new visitors. There is a short window of time to refresh the cottage. Guests who stay beyond 10:00 a.m. (no grace period) will be charged a half-day rate. Thank you for understanding.
Cottage Occupancy For the comfort of our guests, the cottages can accommodate up to 2 guests. We do offer a cottage that can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests (infants and children are counted as an occupant). There is a surcharge for the 3rd guest.
Children require the direct supervision of an accompanying adult (at least 21 years old) at all times.
Incidentals are services and fees other than the room and tax charges, incurred by guests and cover items such as damage repairs, replacement, extra cleaning (towels, bed linen/blankets, carpeting, odors, etc.) or other charges that may result from the guest’s failure to comply with policies.
This property is 100% smoke-free to ensure the comfort and safety of every guest. Smoking (of any type) and Vaping in the cottages will result in a significant room recovery fee (minimum $300) in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the cottage to a smoke-free condition. Additionally, smoking outside of the cottage or bringing cigarettes into the cottage and/or disposing used cigarettes in the cottage trash is banned and can result in an additional charge. Continued non-compliance will result in dismissal from the property; room and tax are non-refundable.
Prohibited Items: Absolutely no open flames, candles, incense or aromatic scents.
No Pet Policy Pets are not allowed.
The safety, comfort and enjoyment of all guests are important to us. The Inn reserves the right to eject any guest with illegal substances, participating in illegal activity, disorderly conduct or non-compliance with Inn policies; the room and tax are non-refundable.
Any type of loss or damage to the cottage, its contents or on the premises will result in a charge to the credit card required upon check-in. All systems, mechanical items, furnishings, decor, and linen are checked during and after each guest’s stay. A service fee for cleaning, repair or replacement of any damaged or missing items found during a guest’s stay or after departure will be charged to the account and credit card on record.
*POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE W/OUT PRIOR NOTICE