– Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a cottage and check-in.
– Payment in full at the time of booking to secure a reservation.
– Accepted Payment: Visa and MasterCard only
– Third Party Credit Cards: A Credit Card Authorization Form is required if the reservation will be paid by a party other than the incoming guest(s); exception spouse or family member. A credit card authorization form will be emailed upon request and must be completed, prior to reservation processing and confirmation.
– Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
– The cancellation policy also applies to coronavirus cancellations.
– Cancellation notice at least 30 days prior to arrival for a refund, less a nonrefundable $35 per night cancellation service fee per cottage.
– Cancellation within 30 days results in forfeiture of the entire amount paid (bookings made within the 30 day period apply).
– No shows/late-arrivals/early departures/or cancellations on or after the scheduled arrival date will be charged the entire amount of the reserved stay with taxes. No-shows on the arrival date, without prior notice, will cancel the entire reserved stay. There are no refunds or credits for unused nights; reservations are not transferable to another party or another date.
– We are a small establishment far from the resort areas and cancellations impact us greatly. Guests should consider unforeseen circumstances, as well as the overall risks of covid19, government mandates and potential shutdowns when travel planning/traveling. We ask that you take responsibility for your reservation/our cancellation policy and thank you for understanding
– Notification must be made in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
– *Note: Consider the purchase of travel protection if your travel plans are not firm or to cover unexpected circumstances that may arise.